For more: Enslaved Chicken Hawks of USA
1. Israel is a US client state and now we have confirmation that Washington essentially begged Tel Aviv to continue the illusion of a "settlement freeze" over the moribund "peace talks". God help the Middle East.
2. The Americans are programmed to be anti-Muslim for no reason whatsoever. This nation sends its children to fight and die for Israel because Israel Controls USA! If Americans Knew (videos) probably they would not be looking for more enemies and so called defense outposts.
3. This totally undemocratic nation is incapable and unwilling to provide the most fundamental health care safety net to its citizens while war and hate are their preferred options!
4. America exported terrorism in Mumbai through water and Pakistan earlier! Now, they are guarding the same waterways unlawfully with 34 warships!! They are vandalising coconut and coconut trees!!!
5. The Americans have been maiming and murdering millions around the world with bullets, bombs and missiles. However, they are scared of falling coconuts!
6. Most importantly Barak Obama is a smart and intelligent person. He could have made millions of dollars for himself but he opted for community rather than money. He came like re-incarnated Kennedy. He placed himself like a world leader and told the world he could bring peace in this world without bullets and bombs! He also told us that he will export democracy, free speech and all other cherished values known to mankind with justice, equality, humanity, … . He did his best to offer the long overdue medical insurance protection for all Americans!
7. He won the election and then he aligned himself with the Zionists.
8. He did so because he knew the fact that he will be killed before entering in to the White House.
9. He asked Israel to bring Middle East peace proposal. Israel said, “let’s bomb Syria”.
10. He asked Israel again to bring Middle East peace proposal. Israel said, “let’s bomb Iran”.
11. He asked Israel again to bring Middle East peace proposal and stop settlement in the occupied territory. Israel said, “let’s recognise Israel as Zionist state” (Like Hitler asking the world to recognise old Germany as a Nazi state).
Now Mr. Obama is a broken person. He is subject to sabotage and back stabbings. He does not have many friends! Hope he will be able to do some good for USA and people of this world.
Communist Chinese President knocks Obama from top of Forbes most powerful list
- November 6th, 2010 3:46 am PT
Do you like this story?
Communist Chinese President Hu Jintao has knocked off Barack Obama from the top of the Forbes most powerful person list. The Forbes list, which is published every year, is further confirmation of the glaringly obvious decline of American power and prestige—both real and perceived—since Obama assumed his job as president in January of 2009. The criteria for Forbes magazine to name a person to the list is based on his ability to bend the world to his will. Obama’s embarrassing demotion from number one spot atop the list to now sitting behind the communist in Hu Jintao is also a good metaphor for the massive amount of US debt that China now owns. It seems that with each, passing day with Obama at the helm, the US suffers another hit to its prestige and reputation.
In a week that has been defined as the blatant low point in his presidency (and there have been many low points since he was sworn in), Obama gets to end the week with the ultimate capstone to his weakness: Demotion on an embarrassing, global level. The Forbes list measures power and influence on a global scale, and the magazine cited Obama’s party’s monstrous and record-setting losses in this past week’s midterms as the reason for his demotion. This makes complete sense since the midterm results amounted to the American people rebuking Obama and firing a good number of his party’s politicians. With such a massive rebuke by his own people, Forbes could no longer justify keeping Obama as the most powerful person on Earth.
Forbes also put the depreciation of Obama’s so-called brand in the proper context, namely that with a massive GOP wave coming into Congress, Obama will effectively be stymied in actually implementing much of his agenda. So the Forbes demotion of Obama was not exclusively based on his monstrous midterm losses, but, looking ahead, to his own viability to be an effective president. And based on the number of Republicans controlling the legislative branch of government, Obama’s viability is clearly undercut.
This demotion of Obama is also a perfect, symbolic representation and embodiment of the demotion of America’s image under him, since about January 2009 when he was inaugurated. Just think back to all the times in his two years in power that Obama showed demonstrable and damning signs of weakness. In his first, ignoble year in power, who in their right mind could actually forget Obama basically apologizing to the Arab world!? Remember when Emperor Obama (who now has no clothes, in case anyone is still wondering) gave a speech in Egypt that was seen as weak before the whole world?
Or how about all the close calls back on the US homeland, in terms of terrorism attempts, since Obama was sworn in as president?!! Just in the past year alone, there have been three, large-scale attempts at and acts of terrorism on the US homeland. There has been the successful domestic terror attack by that traitorous Major Nidal terrorist from November 2009. Then, there was the underwear-bombing attempt by the terrorist called Abdulmutallab and, following that, the car-bomb attempt in Times Square in New York! All this sequence of terror attacks, again, fails to project an image of American power, and Obama is squarely to blame since the buck stops with him as president.
So in context, the Forbes demotion of Obama makes all the sense in the world. In fact, you could say that it is even one year too late as last year already, there was already a plethora of signs that established that Obama was deteriorating the perception of American power around the globe. Here’s to hoping that in just a couple of years, Obama is fired from his job as president, when he surely won’t figure into any future Forbes lists thereafter.
Copyright © 2010 by Marc Schenker
Like Marc’s analysis? To subscribe to Marc's articles: Click on the "Subscribe" button above the headline.
To send Marc questions, praise or criticism, you can email him at email@example.com